The company has the vision of creating value and develop human resources strategies and implement them to achieve their business results.
Durukan Confectionery human resources strategy, the confectionery industry in the adoption of world-class human resources management approach, for example, that everyone wants to work and is proud to be a company operates.
- selective in recruitment and promotion processes,
- employees that lead to exciting destination,
- managing employees with high performance standards,
- management and employees accountable for the results makes,
- giving employees the opportunity to use their potential and abilities,
- reward superior performance
- Sensitive to others,
- Based on ethical values,
- Open to change,
- Ability to think long-term,
- Open to cooperation,
Working for individuals and aims to be a privileged group.
On the way to success and our goals, we act with the awareness that team building is one of the most important values of individuals' performance and competencies. We implement a careful and meticulous recruitment process
1 JOB APPLICATION
We announce our job postings on Kariyer.net, linkedln. In addition to these, you can view new graduate job postings on various university career portals.
2 INTERVIEW CALL
We have a pre-interview with our selected candidates over the phone / Skype.
3 SKILLS AND TALENT TESTS
We try to get to know our candidates more closely with our personality inventory application that is a part of your recruitment.
Our first interview takes place between candidates and human resources. After the first interview was successful; We conduct a second interview where we meet our candidates with the managers of our open positions.
5 JOB OFFER
We make a job offer for the candidates deemed suitable for the position regarding wages and benefits. We initiate the recruitment processes of the people who join us, and perform the orientation process.
The Durukan Talent Management and Performance Evaluation System, which is within the approach of choosing good talent and managing that talent, implements a system in which the data obtained are processed in an integrated way within the strategic HR practices. The ability and flexibility of our organizations are increased by backing up positions with Talent Management.
Performance Evaluation System
Durukan Confectionery implements a performance evaluation system that supports the development of competencies and potential in order to achieve the targets of the annual business plan and to ensure the development of employees. Performance management process consists of determining competencies and goals, regular review and evaluation. Evaluations are made at the end of each year and new targets are determined and announced to our employees at the beginning of the new year. Joint participation, ideas and opinions of our employees are taken as basis in determining and evaluating the targets. Although Performance Evaluation System (PES) is an application where we measure business results; It is one of our important processes that enables our employees to increase their potential and motivate our employees. Performance Evaluation System results are used as important data in our strategic HR applications such as promotion and talent management.
It is applied bi-annually in order to measure the satisfaction, loyalty and belonging to the community of the Employee Opinion Questionnaire (EOQ), which we have been implementing continuously since 1998, on various issues related to our employees' business and company. In accordance with the Employee Opinion Survey results, Action Committees formed by our employees from all levels are prepared for action plans for the areas that are aimed to be improved. In line with the prepared plans, practices that increase employee satisfaction and motivation are carried out.
In our company, which we aim to be better than the previous day, we continue our journey of Continuous Development (Kaizen) with the respect of human beings, mutual trust and teamwork by embracing the employees' own development. The works carried out in our factory;
Performance Development & Tracking System
Continuous Development (Kaizen)
Supply Chain Management System Development
TPM (Total Productive Maintenance)
As trainees benefit from the experience of professionals working in our company, we develop with their ideas. Social responsibility awareness is accepted to help students to make more informed decisions about career planning and goal with internship opportunities.
High School Internships
- The internship application form obtained from the Human Resources Department is filled.
- Internship applications are accepted in May-June and internship is done in September-June, which is the school term.
- Under the coordination of the Human Resources Department, the trainee needs of the departments are determined in April every year.
- Students are determined by the administrators of the relevant schools in accordance with the laws and regulations.
- The students who are determined to do their internship transfer their vocational education contracts to the Human Resources Department from the relevant schools within the starting week of the academic year, and then the internship process is started.
- In the first week of the internship, the Company Orientation program is applied to the students.
- Internship applications are accepted in the March-April period and are made in the June-July and August September periods covering the mandatory internship period.
- Internship applications are accepted through career fairs and e-mail address [email protected]
- Consists of Intern Acceptance - General Ability and English exam.
- At the same time, it is possible for students to take notes passing these exams; analytical thinking, generating ideas, problem analysis and solution skills, high motivation and business discipline are expected.
- Students who are accepted to the internship are given 1 week orientation training and project studies. At the end of the internship they are asked to make a project presentation, the internship pass score is evaluated according to these projects.
Istanbul Marketing & Sales Office
No:5 Kat:6 İç Kapı No:67 Tepe Plaza İstoç
34218 Bağcılar - İstanbul / Türkiye Phone: +90 (212) 578 37 56
Fax: +90 (212) 578 73 73
Email: [email protected]
Headquarters & Factory
Dağıstan Caddesi No:11
06935 Sincan - Ankara / TURKEY - Türkiye
Phone: +90 (312) 268 71 71
Fax: +90 (312) 268 73 73
Email: [email protected]